Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Experienced Linesman with an electrical distribution network, skilled in installing, restoring, upgrading, and maintaining power supply to residential and commercial buildings. Experience in reading and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams, digging trenches, and climbing poles, to repair and maintain underground and overhead electrical cables. Proactive problem solver with ability to handle the physical demands of the role and follow tidy and methodical work practices, training apprentice line mechanics, developing positive working relationships with team members, and managing time to meet deadlines. Health and Safety conscious with ability to follow safe working instructions and procedures.
• Understanding of electrical and power equipment and knowledge of electrical currents, voltage and resistance
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly when assessing power cables for repair or replacement or troubleshooting defective equipment
• Electricity knowledge, attention to safety, ability to work in difficult conditions, teamwork, time management and good communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify the specific problem about the cause of a particular electrical defect to solve properly to avoid power shortage or cause of fire
• Assessing power cables for repair or replacement or troubleshoot defective equipment
• Repair, replace or troubleshoot defective equipment in order to use it for maintenance to residential or commercial buildings
• Ability to work in difficult conditions where the welfare of the consumer is the major responsibility, including in the case of extreme weather events
• Attention to detail in preparing daily time-sheets and property records
• Handling all equipment used in the distribution of electrical power and perform work necessary for the building and maintenance of tools
Oct 2011 - Present
• Provide, restore, and maintain power to residential and commercial buildings
• Troubleshoot power problems by climbing the tower and poles 30 ft and above
• Check for trees and shrubbery close to powerlines and cut them after acquiring permission from local government
• Ensure regular power supply to communities and up-grade power poles with latest synthetic versions
• Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems, find and isolated problem, and restore svc to line
• Install, maintain,replace and remove services, components and equipment
• Make corrections and disconnections to energize conductors overhead.
• Repair/replace damaged transformers, re-closers, regulators
• Construct and fabricate parts using hand tools and drawings
• Respond to emergency call-outs and train and supervise apprentices
• Trained as a Line Mechanic
Playing basketball, going fishing, gardening, and cooking delicious food for my family