Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Tech-savvy and MicrosoftCertified IT Support Specialist with 7 years experience in providing diagnosis skills and solutions of technical issues related to end-user hardware, software and network devices. Clear communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience in training new staff, and the ability to talk to customers from all walks of life and different cultural backgrounds. Adaptable, supportive and friendly team member with a great work ethic and the ability to self-manage and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
MaintenanceSupport Technician, Nov 2021 – present
IT Technician, Feb 2015 – Oct 31 2021
Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs, Saudi Arabia, internationally accredited Health Care organization with around 8,585 employees
Provide solutions, technical support and assistance by dispatching requests, delegating tasks to co-technicians and solving technical software and hardware problems either via phone, remote or onsite.
• Deployment and installation of IT asset units and equipment in remote sites using step-by-step procedure to test, install, diagnose and repair IT application problems
• Software maintenance and its applications such as the creation of Microsoft Windows OS image and updating it to latest version
• Respond to online requests, coordinate with end-users and delegate tasks to technicians for location surveys for the deployment of IT equipment
• In charge of the deployment and configuration of medical and non-medical IT hardware (i.e. Label printer, laptop and PC)
• Cabling and termination of LAN network
• Supporting colleagues if there are challenges with computer and network devices
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding contribution to the launching of BESTCareGo-Live in Medical and Specialist Children’s hospital in 2016
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding support and significant contribution in ITAsset division for the successful conversion of Ward into Respiratory ICU in December2020
• Contributed to the success of IT movement and installation to every wards/office refurbishment and modification projects
• Trained new staff in compliance with local programs
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Studies (graduated 2011)
• Enjoy playing the guitar, learning new chords of a song and learning a new musical instrument like piano
• Reading novels and Anime comics like Manga and Manhwa
• Love to travel mostly using my big bike (Ducati)
• Enhancing my IT skills
• Troubleshooting and configuring / Hardware, software applications / New device deployment /Windows image creation/ PC Unit, Printers movement and installation / User set up and management / Technical Support / Dispatch end-user requests
• Computer: Creation ofWindows OS image / Utilization of MS Office applications for work monitoring and database management
• Analytical: Create down excel format to monitor and analyse end-user requests that can speed up updating of request status up to 30%