Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
An IT Services Leader who excels at problem-solving and loves finding technology-based solutions. Experienced in leadership, strategic planning, deployment and support for new technologies, network and cybersecurity management, vendor management, coding, and training, with the ability to learn and apply new aspects of technology quickly and independently.
Key Skills and Highlights
• Cisco Certified Networking Associate, Comp TIA Network+ Certified and Comp TIA Security+ Certified
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to maintain positive relationships across a business at all levels
• Experienced in network administration, database management, and virtualisation including overseeing the expansion and relocation from a single office to a multi-location business without service interruption.
• Able to offer sound hardware and software PC support – due to experience in being the first point of contact and consistently fostering a positive relationship between IT and other departments
• Experienced in database and core system management. Skilled at identifying and implementing changes to several aspects of the core system to better meets the needs of the credit union.
• Cost containment focused. Brought core system development in-house and personally initiated the coding of applets. This saved the organization tens of thousands of dollars annually giving it freedom and flexibility to improve the core as desired, without engaging outside vendors. Costs were reduced and efficiency and accuracy were increased.
• Service and results oriented. Configured and deployed an integrated CRM and personalised marketing system, (supplemented by my own coding) which now ensures more personalised service to customers.
Jan 2022 – present
• Directs the administration of the Information Technology department, including budgeting, performance monitoring, reporting, planning and staff management.
• Develops and maintains effective and productive working relationships with user departments, senior managers, vendors, and regulators.
• Develops and implements long-range strategic plans to address the evolving information processing needs of the Credit Union and its members. Provides recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing, and processes by monitoring trends in financial services operations.
• Oversees the maintenance of hardware and software, ensuring a high level of connectivity and uptime. Manages the organization's cybersecurity controls, managed security providers, and vulnerability management program. Anticipates system and network security/integrity risks and ensures adequate safeguards are maintained.
• Identifies opportunities to improve services to the Credit Union and/or its members with new products and technologies.
• Directs significant special projects and events as required.
October 2018 – Jan 2022
• Using knowledge and practical experience of current and new technologies to increase functionality and efficiency for all credit union staff
• Automating credit union processes using OpCon, Windows,Keystone, and other integrated software
• Testing and implementing new software, hardware, and vendors
• Database reporting using SQL and Jaspersoft
• Providing user support to staff for all credit union systems, including hardware, software, and services
• End-user technical training including in-person, documentation, and training video production
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with other departments being supported, as well as with external vendors
Sep 2016 – September 2018
• Started as Receptionist in Sep 2015 before being promoted in Jan 2016
• Managed inventory and pricing databases using integrated CRM and Inventory software
• Posted inventory to online market using HTML and CSS
• Liaised with vendors and distributors on behalf of the sales and purchasing department
• Built and maintained full interactive websites from the ground up, as an independent developer.
• Associates of Science in Network and Systems Administration
• Bachelor of Arts (Media Arts)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
• CompTIA Network+ Certification
Photography and digital photo editing, computer aided design, computer numerical control carving and woodworking, assisting educators with online curriculums, outdoor activities (hiking, fishing, camping).