Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Resourceful investigative professional and intelligence analyst, with demonstrated professional curiosity and the ability to provide insight and foresight on a range of complex problems and issues. Experience in using advanced interviewing techniques, performing collection procedures, and reviewing processes to uncover evidence. Enthusiastic contributor to a high performing team, with strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
• Specialist experience in sex/crime child abuse and trafficking
• Investigating crimes and collecting statements and witness interviews
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively to a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Supporting and managing crises and emergency response management programmes
• Writing reports
• Knowledge of best practice intelligence processes including the application of analytical techniques
March 2015 – present
Overview: Investigate sexual crimes related to children and adults, answer emergency calls and work as PDI link for other organisations.
• Represent PDI in the special group of armed forces
• Produced comprehensive investigative reports and official correspondence for criminal prosecution
• Obtain evidence through direct records reviews and conduct interviews with complainants, suspects and policyholders
• Give official testimony in grand jury, administrative and open court hearings
• Collect and preserve physical evidence, photographs and laboratory submissions
• Conduct confidential investigations of potential insurance law violations
• Receive, analyse and respond to less complex allegations of misconduct
• Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing, observing and conducting surveillance of suspects and records
• Identify witnesses and collect statements to gather information and pursue remedies for violations of legal standards
• Gather facts from interviews of suspects, witnesses, and complainants
Prior to 2014 I was employed as an English Teacher in a Professional Educational Institute for adults, developing and teaching ESL curriculum to improve students' conversational abilities.
• Certificate of Police Investigator, Safety and Crimes (2015)
• Member of PDI
• Certification of CQB (2021)
• Bachelor’s Degree in English Teaching and Translation from English to Spanish (2007)
• Enjoy running, yoga, body combat and trekking
• Painting with oil and water colour, especially landscapes, people and animals