Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Self-motivated and proactive Holistic Health Practitioner and Teacher with in-depth knowledge of massage therapy and a broad understanding of the natural health industry. Empathetic, calm and caring nature with effective communication and time management skills and experience in supporting and educating clients to minimise symptoms of illness. Good computer and administrative skills gained through 5 years’ of managing a holistic health centre, teaching massage and reflexology, and treating clients. Professional member of the Irish Reflexology Institute.
• Massage (Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage), Reflexology, Shamanism
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint (creating presentations), WordPress (web maintenance), Moodle, Zoom
• Fast Learner: During Covid all classes were moved onto Moodle & Zoom. Had it up and running within 1 week
• Communication: Patient/even temperament in teaching mature students who may find it challenging to follow detailed instructions and adept at adjusting language to suit student and clients’ level of understanding
• Solution focused: like to find the most efficient way to solve problems and focus on solution rather than what created the problem
• Business management: currently run my own business - Heavenly Holistics (5 years)
Jan 2018- present
• Teach adults holistic therapies - Massage, Reflexology, using the ITEC Curriculum
• Offer a variety of holistic therapies to clients
• Talk with clients about the symptoms, medical history, injury and surgical history, and treatment goals
• Evaluate clients before and during treatment to locate painful or tense body areas
• Apply massage techniques to increase range of motion through joint mobilization
• Guide stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and improve the client's posture
• Clean workspace and equipment and maintain up to date documentation
• Teach level 3 & 4 qualifications in holistic therapies: massage, reflexology, sports massage, including anatomy & physiology using ITEC Curriculum
• Liaise with ITEC and organise all related administrative processes
• Teach and prepare lesson plans, (in-house and online), promote the college and sell courses (phone enquiries)
• Assist with website (WordPress) creating and designing courses on Moodle
Prior to 2016 I was employed as a Retail Assistant in a craft and indoor gardening supplies shop and in a holistic health shop, as well as experience in managing a coffeeshop.
• Diploma in Holistic Therapies- Sports Massage L4 , L3 Massage, Reflexology, Indian head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki Masters, Diet & Nutrition, Aromatherapy, (L2) Beauty Specialist, Award in Infection Prevention (Covid)
• International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) 2006-2018
• ITEC Award in Adult Education andTraining (L3)