Our client Cary is a GIS/Geospatial Analyst with 10+ years of experience managing and contributing to geospatial, energy, utilities, transportation, communications, and environmental and land use initiative, in public and private sectors.
GIS/Geospatial Analyst with 10+ years of experience managing and contributing to geospatial, energy, utilities, transportation, communications, and environmental and land use initiative, in public and private sectors. Skilled in collating, analysing, and communicating data sets to diverse international audiences including engineers, members of the public and indigenous groups. A broad range of experience including 3 years in NZ.
- Advanced GIS
- Authoring python scripts for automation of routines/geoprocessing
- Managing acquisition, digitisation, maintenance and analysis of extensive datasets (> 1.5 TB)
- Expert-level statistical analysis and application
Transpower - Transmission Gully Project, NZ
- Provided GIS and environmental compliance support to Transpower, for a $1.3 Billion project, to build a 27 km power transmission highway
- Coordinated with consultants and engineers to assist the permitting process under the New Zealand Resource Management Act and provided spatial mapping services throughout the development process.
Booz Allen Hamilton Projects, USA
- Co-managed and developed online Geobases for the Air Force BRAC Program and Medical Readiness.
- Developed 50+ spatial apps/story maps in ArcGIS Online/Portal. The apps provide updates in real-time that permit the access and analysis of Air Force spatial information for use in the field or office.
- Created and presented courses designed for AF military, civilians, and contractors on the use of Geobase.
- Managed development of the Federal Aviation Administration's Noise Complaint Initiative (NCI)
- Created technical language for noise complaint responses that was adopted as a national standard.
- Managed a team of 4 on-site Noise Portal SMEs supporting the FAA Regional Offices in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles
- Communicated on behalf of the FAA with diverse audiences including minority communities.