Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Finance professional with 20+ years’ experience in financial management roles, mainly in the Pharmaceutical sector. Highly skilled in implementing systems and internal controls, and instrumental in keeping business operations fully compliant and working within budgetary guidelines. Highly collaborative with a track record of training and coaching staff members.
• Coordinating and leading teams and adhering to strict reporting deadlines
• Overseeing transactions and reconciling monthly financial reports
• Managing budgets, payroll, invoicing and general accounting functions
Oct 2022 - present
Start-up Pharmaceutical Company with an international footprint
• As there was no infrastructure, I implemented an accredited cloud based ERP system (Acumatica)
• Train staff and implement internal controls
• Authorise work flows and link company’s system to third party providers
• Responsible for shared service functions and monthly reporting packs
2003 – May 2022
• Originally responsible for all aspects of the financial division reporting to the Financial Director. The following teams reported into me: customer care, sales orders, debtors, creditors (over twenty staff in total)
• Debtors consisted of private debtors and tender debtors. In 2021 I managed to get Tender debtors down to 74 days.
• Responsible for financial reporting within the company .e.g. analysed monthly reporting against forecasts and prepared high level variance analysis as well as detailed GP analysis by product, customer etc.
• Researched and facilitated software integration to streamline accounting and financial processes e.g. sales order integration.
• Supported operations management and sales to increase revenue
• Prepared budgetary policies and drafted budgets
• Cash flow analysis and forecasts. Moving of funds within the group to ensure adequate cash available to meet all payment requirements / transferring of funds to investment accounts to optimise interest
• Involved in two ERP system implementations, the first when the company changed to Pastel Evolution (was solely responsible for this), the second implementation when the company changed to SAP and I was part of the core team implementing this
• As the company grew and was listed, more detailed reporting was required and additional senior financial staff was taken on. I was then responsible for the shared services function and certain aspects of the financial reporting requirements
Financial Manager, 1997– 2002
This was a family owned group of companies where I was responsible for reporting and overseeing the administrative functions of three companies (management reporting, cash flow, salaries, debtors, creditors)
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing