Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Commercially focused Finance Analyst with solid experience in risk assessment, anti-money laundering, compliance, data analysis, valuation, and research. Expertise in detecting high-risk activity including transaction monitoring and customer risk assessment. Experienced with large databases and customer files, turning data into business-centric information using MS Excel. Supportive team member and confident communicator with ability present information in a clear and structured manner across a variety of different media. Talented problem solver able to manage workflow and meet deadlines. Qualified with a PhD in Business Administration (Finance).
Compliance Officer Jan 2020 – present
• Monitor the branch day to day main activity to ensure compliance with bank instructions, regulations and controls according to the bank compliance policy
• Use computer-generated reports to analyse customer transactions according to predetermined thresholds, and if not compliant instigate an investigation and an extended procedure
Between 2018 and 2021 I also worked part-time as a University Lecturer in Finance and Investment teaching undergraduate classes
Internal Auditor Officer - Deputy Department Manager 2008 – 2020
• Executed inspection tasks on the operation area in designated branches including guaranteed loans
• Designed and prepared the sector statistical reports using Excel
• Prepared internal control sector presentations annual results and auditing plan
• Designed and prepared the National Bank of Egypt internal control sector statistical reports using Excel, prepared the sector presentations annual result and auditing plan
• Suggested and implemented the business analysis plan to explore the reason for repeated regulation violations by bank branch employees
• Member of the internal control sector risk committee to assign risk weight for auditing element according to BaselAccords andCentral Bank of Egypt Instruction
Deputy Department Manager 1997 - 2008
• Financial statements analysis of companies applying a line of credit using Excel by applying financial ratios and different financial forecast modelling scenarios within bank approved guidelines and credit policy recommending appropriate credit line
• Monitored a credit line portfolio of clients; identified opportunities to increase credit line for some companies and identified financial status deterioration for other companies recommending credit line redemption when needed to ensure the safety of the bank’s funds
• Financial analysis of Corporate Cash Flow position every month worked in the Credit Settlement Area (Corporate andIndividuals) according to the National Bank of Egypt Credit Policy.
• Responsibilities also included audit preparation and issuing Letter of Credit (Import and Export) using Messages type MTS700,Collection Messages type MTS400, letter of credit messages MTS707, money transfer for collection partial payment, full payment and followed-up unpaid collection, use of messages types (799,499 and 199) for inquires information request according to credit line granted for each customer
Before 1997 I worked as an Accounts Clerk for New York Transportation, USA.
Doctor of Business Administration in Finance.
• Thesis Title: Predicting DefaultPersonal Loans Using Neural Networks in the Egyptian Public Sector Banks
• The Arab Academy for Science,Technology and Maritime Transit, Cairo Compass (2014)
• Assessed By New Zealand Qualification Authority: Doctoral Degree at Level 10.
Master of Business Administration (Banking)
• The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
Assessed By New Zealand Qualification Authority: Master's degree at Level 9
Bachelor of Science in BusinessAdministration
Ain Shams University, Cairo
• CertifiedBanking Credit Analysis
American University in Cairo, Institute of Banking and Finance
• Certified Lender Business Banking, American Banker Association
The Institute of Certified Bankers, The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
• Institute of Management Accountant (I.M.A),New Jersey, U.S.A
• Volunteer at a dog shelter twice a month
• Enjoy reading, biking, fishing and walking