Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Qualified Electronic Engineer with 19 years experience as a Service Engineer and Pharma Consultant in the biotechnology industry. Skilled in Verification and Validation (V&V), Pharmaceutics, Biomedical Engineering, ISO 13485, and Calibration. Excel at installation, maintenance, repair, and user training of analytical equipment. Effective communicator with proven leadership and collaboration skills.
• Due to my ability to quickly identify and resolve issues, many customers prefer me to attend to their equipment, even if it means waiting several weeks due to a busy schedule. My efficient troubleshooting skills and accurate solutions have earned the confidence of customers, leading to high demand for my services.
• When we started to represent a Japanese company, I was sent to Japan for training. At that time we had almost no contact with the company, except for a couple of business meetings to secure their presentation. The Japanese managers were skeptical about my company, so one of my roles was to build their trust. As a martial artist and Japan enthusiast, I performed and even spoke the language (although I was still learning). The outcome of my visit was a strong, lasting, and confident relationship between both companies.
2004 – present
Started as junior service technician in 2004, promoted to senior service technician in 2007, and to senior service engineer (2021) since graduating as an electronic engineer.
Installation, IQ, OQ, PT, customer´s training, preventive and corrective maintenance of:
• Shimadzu HPLC, SFC, GC, UV, IR, Mass detectors,IC, GCMS, LCMSMS, scales
• Mitsubishi (now Nittoseiko Analytech)titrators, Karl-Fischer, NSX, TN, TS, AQF
• HACH Multiparametric measurers, pH meters, reaction chambers
• Peak generators, CEM microwaves digesters and ovens
Electrical Safety & function testing, assessment, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
• Provide technical trouble shooting and installation of equipment
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to assess jobs
• Provide technical assistance to the Sales andClinical Teams
• Protect company assets and maintain loaner test equipment, spare part inventory and other company equipment
• Ensure compliance to all company quality and compliance regulations
• Consult with Pharma industries to get prepared for FDA , INVIMA and INAME audits.
• Training, Validation, Development and Qualification of equipment and techniques
• Started as Quality Control Analyst and was promoted to Development and Validation in 2002
• Biosecurity, main quality control analyst, microbiologist assistant.
Prior to 2000 I was employed for 3 years as a Quality Control Analyst of raw materials and finished products.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Electronics/ Electricity (2022)
• Bachelor of Electronic Engineering (2021)
• Second dan Aikido instructor and practitioner
• Enjoy playing guitar and tenor saxophone, and drawing and airbrush painting
• Hiking enthusiast, and an expert in disaster response and first aid
• My tech background includes programming and cybersecurity
• Enjoy cooking and am a qualified chef