Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Customer Service Manager/ Insurance Claims Specialist with 10+ years’ experience and a passion for providing outstanding client service and going the extra mile. Financial analysis and reporting skills gained through experience as an Accountant and Underwriter with good knowledge of insurance-related laws and regulations. Collaborative team player with experience in building people capability, including coaching, mentoring and development, and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and efficiency in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Areas of Expertise
• Financial Analysis, Market Research and Insurance Marketing
• EGX Registering and Unregistering Rules and EGX Disclosers policy
• Investment portfolio management
• Accounts reconciliations and accounts management.
• Financial reporting: reporting indicators, reconciliations.
• Assisting with customer enquiries related to claims
• Maintaining effective stakeholder engagement throughout the claims lifecycle
• Ensuring timely and effective lodgement of claims and acting as a key point of contact on all claims issues
• Maintaining files and assisting with document preparation
• Advanced skills with MS Word and Excel
Insurance Broker | Marketing Manager, Oct 2022 -present
• Market a range of insurance products to potential clients and act on their behalf
• Follow up clients and connect them with the best insurance company
• Secure competitive prices for clients and produce and issue insurance policies
Skills used include: Business Analysis, Financial Accounting, Team Management, Sales, Accounting, Account Management, Business Development, Analytical Skills
Head of Brokerage Commissions Section, March 2021- July 2022
• Production financial accounts, Brokerage
Head of Section, Jan 2019 – March 2021
• Accounting, AR, Banks Section, Accounts analysis
Previous roles with this company:
• Accountant, accounts & Banks Reconciliations and Sales Commissions, 2016 - 2019
• Accountant (Receiver, & Preparing brokers‘ commissions), 2015 - 2016
• Underwriter (Motor, Non-Motor) & Accountant (Receiver) & Inspection, 2013 - 2015
Investors Relation Manager, June 2011 - Aug 2012
• Investors Relation Manager (followed theEgyptian Exchange reports)
• Adjusted the periodic forms for the EGX
• Responded to shareholders' questions
• Assisted Securities Brokerage companies with market research
• Followed up the databases at MCDR and followed up news reports of the company which were inconsistent with Registering roles and disclosure policies
• As Office Manager followed up on reports for the chairman, followed up on feedback on decisions, and prepared daily reports
Accountant, 2009 - 2011
Insurance Sales Rep, 2008 - 2009
Between 2005 and 2008 I was employed as an Accountant with an advanced education provider.
• Bachelor of Managerial Science, major in Investment and Leasing Portfolio Management (2006)
Professional Development Training
• Income Tax Adjusting (2021)
• Advanced Excel Course (2021)
• EGX Disclosure Work Shops (2011)