Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
A highly motivated, qualified leader, brand and multimedia expert with over a decade of broad sector experience. Known for effective problem-solving and design thinking. Proven to have a collaborative, consultative approach, able to synthesize complex concepts interpret and present them clearly and contextually across audiences.
• Brand identity refresh for Bupa Service Programs: Tebtom and Rahatkom (2021)
• Brand identity development for B2C products (2020)
• Brand identity development for Bupa Services: Bupa Click, Bupa Mazaya and LiveRight (2019)
• Brand identity development for Rahatkom Program (2017)
• Full-scale Environment Branding strategy across 70+ Rahatkom offices among top hospitals (2017 - 2019)
• Branding Strategy for My Clinic, a Nazer Group Subsidiary (2017)
• Brand identity development for Tebtom Program (2015)
• Local Bupa Masterbrand Visual Identity refresh roll-out (2012, 2014, 2015, 2020)
• Corporate Videos
• Every Nation Campus Ministries
• Ministry Development Partnership Training
• Victory Christian Fellowship - Talents Inc.
• Rotary Club of Parañaque 21st Anniversary
• University of Asia and the Pacific – School of Business Economics & Industrial Economics Program Commercials and Infomercials “Tsinelas” TVC Ad Campaign
• Filipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation, Autogas Infomercial
Global Brand Development
· Represent the local brand as the single point of contact with the global brand on all brand development
· Responsible for the local brand roll-out within the market unit
· Report to the Global Brand Steering Committee on all Market Unit Brand execution and campaigns
Brand Policy Development
· Develop appropriate guidelines, policies and SLAs to achieve optimum efficiency and efficient consistency
· Ensure all trademarks comply with the Brand Protection Policy, Legal and Compliance to avoid or minimize any relevant risk
Branding Strategy and Audit
· Provide brand consistency on all communication touch points developed either with the in-house design studio or external creative agency
· Manage Brand Guideline workshops for relevant internal and external stakeholders
Creative Development and Audit
· Develop imagery and visual element assets that resonate with the Brand’s identity including; moving and still photography, illustrations, iconographies
· Manage entire production process, creative briefing, pre-production, principal photography, post production
· Lead and develop creative briefs for external agencies
· Manage and audit external agency creative artwork development
· Lead a team of 4 in-house designers on all creative development by ensuring high quality delivery to all stakeholders
Branding Strategy and Audit
· Led Branding strategy of new and existing products and program services
· Manages the Brand Architecture to ensure coherence across multiple sub-brands
· Ensures customer journey and brand experience consistently resonates the brand’s purpose, personality and tone-of-voice
· Implements periodic Brand Audit to ensure brand consistency across all communication touch-points (ATL, BTL, TTL)
Creative and Artwork Delivery
· Managed a team of in-house designers ensuring high quality delivery to all stakeholders
· Led and developed project and creative brief with in-house design team
· Manages the allocated budget to meet business AOP
Digital Asset Management
· Ensured relevant library and metadata management across all digital assets
· Developed guidelines for easier reference on all assets
Graphic Design Development
· Created, artwork development and execution on both print and digital (ATL, BTL, TTL)
· Translated project brief from key stakeholder into creative development
· Ensured local brand assets were complete and updated in line with the global brand
· Guided by a deep understanding of brand guidelines and best practice
· Identified and applied emerging and novel creative trends and treatments without compromising on guidelines
Cross-functional Project Management
· Liaising with Procurement and vendor on costs and implementation
· Support all functions to deliver internal and external campaigns and project deliverables
· Ensure seamless communication and delivery of project updates and deadlines with stakeholders
· Liaising with Media agencies on media plans for each campaign deliverable
Graphic Design Development
· Creation of artworks from concept to delivery on all ATL and BTL communication campaigns
· Deliver all creative requirements with all business units on all internal campaigns
· Meet and manage clients' needs for various creative requirements on Print, Web and Videos
· End-to-end creative and product development from project concept and script development, timeline, budget, research, pre and post-production
· Develop creative artworks from concept to delivery on all ATL and BTL communication campaigns
· Work as Production Assistant during video production shoot
• Bachelor of Arts, Multimedia Arts Major
• Certified Brand Manager, AIPMM, 2020
• The Engaging Leader Program, Gallup, 2019
• Project Management Professional, Simpli Learn 2016
• Product Launch & Brand Positioning, School of Business – George Washington University, 2016
• Marketing Strategy
• Leap to Success
• Brand Management: Branding, Communication and Creative Strategy delivery
• Project Management (PMI); People Management; Vendor Management
• Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects) and Final Cut Studio.
Video Production Management
• Budget allocation, timeline development, team delegation, technical and logistics, pre and post production workflow.
• HTML and CSS coding