Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Quality-focused and safety-conscious Automotive Electrician with 6+ years’ experience in diagnostics, repair and servicing, including Hybrid vehicle maintenance servicing. Well organised, efficient, and methodical with a proven ability to diagnose complex faults to solve problems. Effective communication skills developed through working with teams and customers from diverse backgrounds, to deliver a positive customer experience. Great work ethic with the ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines. Trade Qualified as well certification as a Toyota Diagnosis Technician.
Diagnosis Technician, Oct 2016 – present
Toyota Diagnosis Technician (chassis and Electrical)
• Diagnosis of faults and maintaining auto-electrical equipment and systems
• Installing electrical systems and repairing maintenance wiring harness
• Estimating and informing customers about cost of repair and time
• All kinds of Electrical repair abilities
• Periodically maintenance service Engine service
• Suspension& break repairs and Air bag replacement
• Wheel alignment, Chassis replacement, HVACSystems service
• Removing and re-fixing dashboard, all the body parts
Automobile Electrician, July 2013 – Sept 2016
• Started as an apprentice automotive and worked up to Automotive Electrician
• Diagnosis of faults and maintaining electrical equipment and systems
• Installation of new systems and diagnosing fault codes
• Repair starting, changing and ignition systems.
• HVACSystems maintenance and repairs
• Toyota Diagnosis Technician ( chassis and Electrical ) Aug 2019
Completed while working at Toyota Dealership
• Completed National Certificate Automobile Electrician Course – full-time (NVQ L4) at National Apprentice and industrial Training Authority, 2012 – 2015
• Completed the “Ranger Training Program” Conducted at the Youth Corps in the Ministry of Youth Affairs
• Enjoy listening to music and watching movies
• Wiring diagram following
• Electrical systems updating and initialization
• Tools/ maintenance and reprogramming/ parts replacement and installation/ scanning and sensor testing