Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Practical and methodical Aircraft Maintenance Technician with 8 years’ hands-on experience leading a team of mechanics in carrying out maintenance on A380 and B777 aircrafts in base heavy maintenance, including structural work, corrosion prevention, interior refurbishment and the replacement of major components. Excellent time management and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and awareness of Health and Safety requirements. IT savvy with proven leadership, clear communication, and collaboration skills.
• Performing tasks per procedures and standards specified
• Dismantling, inspecting, testing, repairing and reassembling aircraft engines, components, airframes, avionics and electrical systems
• Communicating effectively with team members to allocate tasks by understanding their strengths
• Working in a multicultural team environment to achieve targets in an efficient and timely manner
• Managing time under pressure by properly planning tasks and maintaining a high standard of record keeping
• Maintaining a clean and safe workplace, facilities and equipment
• Resolving problems which arise during routine maintenance through providing viable and cost effective solutions
• Contributing to the development and revision of procedures for continuous improvement byupdating personal knowledge and keeping up to date with latest trends in the aviation industry
• Utilising attention to detail in observing abnormalities or defects to inform the chief engineer
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
March 2012 – present
• Plan the work with the team and schedule it in accordance with deadlines to be met
• Complete and sign the paperwork for the task carried out giving a detailed handover about the work progress
• Check engines, airframes, electronic and mechanical systems of aircraft to ensure they work correctly and meet safety requirements
• Read diagrams, repair/replace and test parts, keep records of repairs and use electronic test equipment
• Award for consistently going above and beyond to improve the workplace
• Award for carrying out Engine change onA6-EUP (A380 Aircraft) at outstation in midst of challenging environment
• Commendation for valuable assistance in carrying out under floor cleaning and insulation displacement on B777 aircraft(A6-ENZ)
• Recognition for innovative quick thinking approach during APU change on A6-EMH (B777 aircraft) for reducing manhours and time wastage
• Administrative Assistant, May 2009 – Feb 2012
• Aircraft Cleaner and Team Leader, March 2006 – May 2009
• Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication