What do you need to know when you are about to move to New Zealand? We have collated some practical information for you that you might find useful when planning your arrival in New Zealand.
What you need to know when moving to New Zealand
Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category?
Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide or ask us for a Free Professional Assessment.
Talk to our Employment Adviser about finding a job that suits your professional background and ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers whether that job will entitle you to a visa.
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Ask us for a Free Professional Assessment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals will assess your chances and let you know how you can start your migration process.