Finding a job in New Zealand can be a daunting task. You need a visa to get a job and a job to get a visa. We can help you to find a job and solve the Catch 22 dilemma.
Work in New Zealand
" I applied for several positions and already had a telephone interview with R in Auckland, which went very well. As a result I got an invitation for a second interview! "
Do you want to find a job in New Zealand?
Find out if you qualify by using our Quick Self-Check Guide or ask us for a Free Professional Assessment to find out how to start the process.
Read more about working in New Zealand:
- Find out how we can help you with your job search in New Zealand
- You need a visa to find a job, but need a job to apply for a visa!
- Will you be able to find a job and are your skills in demand?
- Will your qualifications and professional experience be recognised?
- Do you have to be registered in your profession to work in New Zealand?
- Do you want to join your partner or children in New Zealand?
- Do you want to run your own business in New Zealand?
- Do you want to invest your funds in New Zealand?
Ask our Employment Adviser
If you want to find out more about finding a job in New Zealand, contact Katrin Schottke, Employment Adviser at NZIC.Ask Katrin for a Free Assessment