Finding a job in New Zealand can be a daunting task. You need a visa to get a job and a job to get a visa. We can help you to find a job and solve the Catch 22 dilemma.
Work in New Zealand
The level of support you will receive for your job search in New Zealand from our Job Search Specialists is unparalleled in New Zealand and will give you the deciding boost for lifting your chances of finding a job.
To get you ready for the New Zealand job market our Employment Adviser will develop your professional profile, provide you with her insider know-how and work with you on becoming the best candidate you can possibly be.
But our work does not end there!
We have now added an extra layer of support for your job search: a Recruitment Specialist will actively work with you by seeking job opportunities and providing ongoing coaching and feedback during your job search journey.
" I applied for several positions and already had a telephone interview with R in Auckland, which went very well. As a result I got an invitation for a second interview! "
Do you want to find a job in New Zealand?
Find out if you qualify by using our Quick Self-Check Guide or ask us for a Free Professional Assessment to find out how to start the process.
Read more about working in New Zealand:
- Find out how we can help you with your job search in New Zealand
- You need a visa to find a job, but need a job to apply for a visa!
- Will you be able to find a job and are your skills in demand?
- Will your qualifications and professional experience be recognised?
- Do you have to be registered in your profession to work in New Zealand?
- Do you want to join your partner or children in New Zealand?
- Do you want to run your own business in New Zealand?
- Do you want to invest your funds in New Zealand?
Ask our Employment Adviser
If you want to find out more about finding a job in New Zealand, contact Katrin Schottke, Employment Adviser at NZIC.Ask Katrin for a Free Assessment