Are 30 years or younger and want to experience life New Zealand?
You might qualify for a Working Holiday Visa.
The Working Holiday Visa allows young citizens of approved countries to holiday in New Zealand and take up limited employment or studies.
Participating countries are:
Argentinia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
To be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa you must:
- usually be permanently living in one of the approved countries - this means you can be temporarily visiting another country when you lodge your application
- have a passport of that country that's valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
- not bring children with you
- hold a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket
- have a minimum of NZ$350 per month of stay available funds to meet your living costs while you're here
- meet health and character requirements
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit
- not have been approved a visa under a Working Holiday Scheme before.
Ask us for a Free Professional Assessment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Employment Specialists will assess your chances and let you know how to start your migration process.