For how long do you want to stay in New Zealand?
New Zealand has different types of visas, depending on how long you want to stay, longterm or for a shorter time.
If you want to start a new life in New Zealand you will need a Resident Visa. If you only want to stay in New Zealand for a limited time, a temporary visa will be right for you.
Apply for a Permanent Resident Visa:
- The Skilled Migrant Category
- Business and Investor Migration
- Family Migration
- Partnership Resident Visa
- Dependent Child Resident Visa
- Parent Resident Visa
- Residence from Work
- Talent Resident Visa (Accredited Employer)
- Talent Resident Visa (Arts, Culture and Sports)
- Long Term Skills Shortage List Resident Visa
- Employee of a Relocating Business
Apply for a Temporary Visa:
Apply for New Zealand Citizenship:
If you already are a New Zealand resident you might be eligible to apply for New Zealand Citizenship.
What you need to know:
New Zealand`s immigration regulations are complex and in most cases your visa application will depend on specific additional requirements:
Skilled Migrant Policy: an offer of employment
Entrepreneur Visas: running a business
Investor visas: placing an investment
Family visas: having close family connections
Study visas: a place with an education provider
Working Holiday Visas: from participating country
To ensure that every aspect of your migration process is covered, we are working as a team of Licensed Immigration Advisers and Employment and Business Specialists, providing the comprehensive assistance you will need to make your migration a success.
Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category?
Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide!
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Read more about moving to New Zealand:
Ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers
If you want to find out more about obtaining the right visa for New Zealand, contact Julia Cooke, Licensed Immigration Adviser at NZIC.Ask Julia for a Free Assessment