The kind of visa you need if you want to come to New Zealand depends on your plans. Do you want to stay long term or for a limited time and do you want to work or have a holiday?
What kind of visa do you need?
Can you apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category?
Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide or ask us for a Free Professional Assessment.
Talk to our Employment Adviser about finding a job that suits your professional background and ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers whether that job will entitle you to a visa.
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers
If you want to find out more about obtaining the right visa for New Zealand, contact Julia Cooke, Licensed Immigration Adviser at NZIC.Ask Julia for a Free Assessment