Are you a seasoned professional with a strong background in manufacturing operations and leadership? This employer is seeking a dynamic and experienced Site Manager to lead a modern manufacturing facility based in Onehunga. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of various business units specializing in chemical manufacturing, specifically for customer needs and application methods.
- Lead and champion all aspects of EHS to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the profit and loss for the manufacturing facility.
- Lead engineering changes to improve productivity, yield, and product quality.
- Monitor production, HSEQ, and maintenance operations to detect and implement solutions for production problems.
- Ensure customer complaints are effectively managed, and continuous improvement initiatives are implemented.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to review operating plans and determine resource requirements.
- Significant manufacturing experience with hands-on operational and people management skills.
- Thorough hands-on experience, and excellent working knowledge of DG requirements.
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or similar; MBA or advanced degree advantageous.
- High level of leadership, coaching and teamwork ability.
- Competency in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement concepts; Black Belt or Green Belt certification advantageous.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP Process/Functions/Batch Verification IT functions desirable.
- Previous involvement with Union/Collective Bargaining Agreement activities required.
- Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus.
- Opportunity to join a thriving business with significant growth forecast
- Excellent company culture and support for staff which is reflected in the long tenure of employees.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.