Due to continued growth Smartapps are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer. This role will ideally suit an experienced developer who has completed a number of complex projects on the platform.
We have a varied and interesting program of work and need you to hit the ground running and take a leadership role in projects working directly with our clients. We are known in the market for the quality of our work and we want to continue to grow our practice with the help of skilled, committed staff who are passionate about applying technology to deliver business value.
- 3-5 years experience as a Salesforce Developer and possess multiple certifications
- Experience architecting and documenting solutions for complex business problems
- Extensive development experience with Apex, Visualforce, LWC
- Experience with advanced point and click features including flows
- Comprehensive understanding of agile methodoligies
- Experience in the following tools (or similar) - BitBucket, GIT, Confluence, JIRA, Sourcetree, Bamboo, SFDX
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and AppExchange apps
In addition, you will:
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Have relevant qualifications or industry certifications
- Have passion and desire for continuous learning
Should you be the right person, we can offer a career with a great company with an excellent culture and a track record of promoting from within. We offer a fun, collaborative workplace and flexible working arrangements.
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better. You can be based anywhere in New Zealand.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation that is going from strength to strength and has ambitious long-term plans.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.