- You’ll be responsible for the business’s FMCG portfolio but take the lead on one key category
- Develop brand plans that balance consumer needs with the company’s strategic goals
- Identify and develop new product and category growth opportunities
- Develop communications from start to finish
- Manage NPD projects in partnership with the Innovation team
- Develop effective and constructive relationships with key external agencies who support the company, including advertising, comms, media, packaging, and research
- You’ll need to be passionate about marketing
- Degree qualified in marketing, business or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience
- Ideally have experience in the FMCG industry within New Zealand or Australia, or transferable skills from another industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead brand initiatives in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent commercial skills
This employer is one of the largest seafood companies in the Southern Hemisphere. And with more than 60 years of fishing experience, farming, processing, and marketing operations, the business consistently delivers quality seafood to their customers around the world.
If you're looking for a marketing role that will expand on your leadership, strategic and commercial skills, all the while working in a supportive team and company, then make sure to contact your job search specialist!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.