About the company:
We are a close-knit team whose focus is fair teamwork and getting the daily accomplishment of operating the hotel done together. We are looking for all sorts of team members, whether you’re here to enjoy the winter and the mountains for a few months or looking for a gateway to your new long term career – we have a space for you. For you, we are looking for, those able to work well in a team, have efficient time management and have confidence in their customer service skills.
About the role:
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Room attendant responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully-stocked, clean and inviting at all times. If you’re interesting in kickstarting your career in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
Requirements and Skills:
Benefit for our colleagues:
- Work Your Way - Speak with us about your desired work life balance and make it a reality!
- Accommodation option provided if you are new to town
- Free use and access of our gym, saunas, hot tubs and swimming pool
- Anniversary stay in our hotel (dinner/breakfast included)
- Meals included while on duty
- Full provided and laundered uniform
- International discounts Accor and partners
Job Reference Code: RBby9w
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.