About The Role
This employer is looking for an exceptional nurse who has excellent clinical skills and is committed to achieving good outcomes for their patients. You will be in a team providing a range of clinical services to patients including but not limited to
- Administering oral medications and wound care
- Phlebotomy and IV cannulations
- Maintaining and updating the patient database
They are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who may have worked in a range of health care settings. You will be curious, innovative and have the capability to supporting and role-mode superb hands-on clinical care. Knox provides a supportive environment with opportunities for your learning and personal growth.
- Must have a current APC
- Phlebotomy experience
- Triage certified
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Flexible to work rostered shifts including weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for delivering clinical excellence to your patients
- Confident to work autonomously
- Experience with Medtec Evolution is preferred
- Great salary
- Great location with on-site parking
- Employee benefits (Health Insurance)
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.