This employer is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated family business with over 21 years of leadership in height safety solutions, providing expert fall protection and height safety consultation, solutions and equipment across New Zealand and the Pacific.
They are excited to be supporting them in the next stage of their growth and are looking for a Regional Business Development Managers to lead in the North Island.
To be successful in this role you be be/have:
- 3+ years with a proven track record of developing and converting sales opportunities
- Experience working in the construction/building industry
- Strong H&S knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and commercial acumen
- Able to develop and cultivate strong customer relationships internally and externally
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Driving sales and growth opportunities by sourcing new leads
- Cold calling & consultative selling
- Planning, forecasting, and reporting on sales activity
- Assisting in developing new sales campaigns
- Processing enquiries in a timely manner
- General administrative duties
In return you will be working in a supportive and welcoming team environment within a company that offers flexible working conditions and opportunities for career development.
This role is full time, and you will be required to do some travel. There is flexibility on base location for the right candidate.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.