They offer their people a competitive salary with an excellent work / life balance, generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave, 5 days domestic leave and 10 days sick leave each year and wellbeing initiatives including Southern Cross health insurance, flu jabs, EAP and more.
In this role your workday will include:
· Collaborating with the radiologists and operational teams to optimise image and report distribution.
· Assisting in the development of operating standards, workflows, policies, and procedures.
· Assisting in the strategic planning of reporting workflow initiatives, including new deployments, future needs, systems integration.
· Gathering user feedback to identify system requirements and standards.
· Ensuring RIS/PACS compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Maintaining RIS/PACS equipment inventory, contracts, service histories, maintenance histories, and capacity planning.
· Prioritising radiology reporting and overseeing image storage.
· Providing hands-on support and integrating systems with Hospital Information System (HIS) and Radiology Information System RIS.
· Conducting user training on RIS/PACS equipment and software.
· Monitoring system performance and generating reports.
· Installing, maintaining, and performing backups for RIS/PACS systems.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent technical knowledge of image capture and archiving technologies, supported by an experience in radiology or the health sector.
· Excellent planning, collaboration, and communication skills.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience with radiology or applicable applications.
· Good knowledge of current radiology applications, data transfer systems, and storage methods.
· Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and healthcare guides.
· Strong knowledge of applicable document retention and copyright laws.
· Familiarity with project management techniques and procedures.
· Understanding of confidentiality and data privacy laws.
· Knowledge and understanding of Radiology or health sector experience and relevant qualification (clinical or administrative)
For this role you must be available to work on a roster which ranges from 7.30am - 10.00pm. Days of work are rostered either Tuesday–Saturday or Sunday–Thursday. Please note your preferred roster in your application letter.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.