Are you an award-winning Product Designer at the top of your game looking for a new challenge? Capable of leading a design team of talented individuals? You and the great team around you will be designing experiences for enterprise products, consumer apps, and enterprise platforms for a range of diverse clients across Australasia.
This could be the senior director level role you have been waiting for. This is the digital agency you will want to work for – award-winning, innovative and highly strategic – work for them and level up your global career immediately.
This employer is a large Australasian digital agency at the forefront of creating impactful and innovative products and experiences is looking for a Product Design Director to lead wider design vision to deliver better outcomes for their client’s brands, products and experiences online.
You’ll be a strong people person who can quickly establish client relationships to drive confidence, design best practice, account growth, and manage your design team to create a thriving design culture and productive mindset. You’ll confidently speak to clients and industry professionals about current trends and proudly about the content and craft your team delivers.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of UX/UI design principles and be strategically led in your design process, comfortable with rapid change and the dynamic environment. You’ll have a deep understanding of the usual tools and techniques, while also bringing keen user insight and design expertise to inform design direction.
Inspired by user-centered design? Looking for your next big career step where you can lead, mentor, and coach others? Yes? Then CONTACT YOUR JOB SEARCH SPECIALIST!
They're looking for:
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Product/UX/UI Design
- A design-centred portfolio that demonstrates impeccable UI design
- An ability to articulate how your UX design thinking and how it has made an impact on high-performing user-centred customer experiences
- Ability to articulate your team’s solutions to clients and key stakeholders
Some key responsibilities are:
- Deliver world-class innovative, engaging user-centred experiences and strategic-led design thinking
- Evaluate user requirements, conduct research, and draw valuable insights for design and strategy
- Create prototypes for new features and improvements
- Facilitate and observe usability testing of prototypes, customer interviews and field research
- Conduct research, analyse products and user trends, derive insights and create user journeys
- Experience planning and facilitating research and co-design sessions
- Comfortable in running workshops, mentoring the team and presenting to clients
- Delivering world-class product designs in a collaborative team environment
Are you someone who is:
- Adept at producing impactful and well thought out product design solutions?
- Senior in their craft and confident leading a team?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Great collaborator and communicator?
- Confident leading the conversation with clients and external stakeholders?
- Competitive senior salary of $200k+ per annum
- A work environment where they are committed to your personal and professional development and growth
- New phone and mobile account & hardware provided
- Flexible working schedule
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.