This role is offering the opportunity to step into a key leadership and development position, with mentorship and guidance at the forefront of you being successful and fulfilled in your educator position. Advancing the knowledge and growth of your team will be a key focus for you. Whilst also retaining and enhancing your own Nursing skills and abilities. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to take that step up into a more Senior role with the knowledge that you will be supported every step along the way.
The Role | Nurse Educator
This position is being presented as a blended opportunity (2 days Educator) & (3 days Senior PACU Nurse) to allow the right candidate to step into an educator role and be supported to develop and grow in this field, ultimately leading to it becoming a Full time responsibility in the future.
- Support the development of a high performing team
- Provide staff development; plan, deliver, support and assess learning & development programmes
- Provide advanced knowledge and skills as well as coaching and mentoring to support colleagues in advancing their clinical capability
- Collaborate and work alongside department leads, to ensure the highest levels of clinical care are delivered
- Perform the responsibilities of a PACU Nurse when not working within the educator parameters (3 days per week)
Perks & Benefits | They love the extras!
- Competitive remuneration | In line with recent Public Health pay scales advancements
- Subsidised health insurance to the value of $2,000 each year
- An Appreciation Day for all staff
- Christmas and New year breaks, approximately 14 days
- Free parking
- NZ Nursing Council approved Professional Development and Recognition Programme
- Wellness incentives
- Support for career development and advancement
- Generous referral incentives schemes
Who they are looking for | Is this you?
- Registered Nurse with PACU/ICU experience of 5 years+ (Essential)
- Preceptorship experience (Essential)
- Professional and eager to earn.
- Curious and interested
- An excellent communicator with brilliant listening skills
- Calm and confident
- Organised, methodical and precise, yet flexible
- Accountable and resilient
- A team player who interacts well with others
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.