What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus, laptop and phone
- EAP, Well being allowance and additional accumulated annual leave
- Opportunity to work contracts that interest you
- Structured induction and orientation
- A modern and cutting-edge approach to holistic rehabilitation
- Healthy budget for professional development, APC and registration reimbursed
- Work with a great team who are incredibly positive and solutions focussed
- Opportunity for career progression across the group
- If you are not in Gisborne but thinking of relocating, then now is actually a great time. Impacts of recent weather events have Gisborne on the map and improvements to infrastructure etc are coming. This means housing is currently well priced, but this won't last long.
About the company
This nationwide organisation provides excellent multidisciplinary injury management, vocational, community and musculoskeletal rehabilitation services. This is a solid company with excellent prospects for your career and future. The clinics are modern and fully equipped with all you need, including great gyms.
About the role
- You’ll work in the community and out of a clinic centrally located in Gladstone Road
- There are a variety of contracts and Key Worker responsibilities but still space for lots of therapy
- Contracts include SRNA, TI, Vocational Rehab and some concussion. You won't work across all but can be tailored to work in with your interests and experience
- Provide clinical guidance and support, conduct assessments and plan bespoke treatment programmes.
- Work alongside the MDT, including other OT's, Physios and Psychologist
- Work closely with your clients, employers, and other organisations to engage and develop solutions to help clients achieve goals.
- Opportunity to work from home and the clinic
- Attitude is everything! They’re after a real team player who does not take a cookie-cutter approach and always puts their clients at the centre of everything they do.
- Qualified and registered Occupational Therapist, ideally with lots of experience; however, they will consider those early in their career
- Effective communication, empathy and a commitment to building relationships
- Able to tailor your approach to meet clients' needs
- A great team player!
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn - a commitment to professional development a must
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.