About this role
This is a rare leadership opportunity in this location for an experienced RN or Nurse Manager to lead clinical and quality excellence and to foster the growth of a talented and dedicated team. Supported by the Village Manager, this role will see you providing strong leadership to the clinical and non-clinical staff to deliver the highest standard of care. You will develop the caregiver team, support, improve and monitor care plans and be a dependable and trustworthy source of communication between families/whanau, GPs and the supporting community.
Lead by example and compassion!
What you will need to bring?
- Must have a current Nursing APC
- Experience working in Aged Care or with our older population directly
- Management experience
- Great EQ! Effective interpersonal, communication and people leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- Compassionate, empathetic and possess a positive outlook
- Ability and experience to lead and ensure quality clinical services and standards
- Understanding of the on-call component of a clinical leader
- Understanding of Nga Paerewa sectors standards and applying the Treaty of Waitangi standards in the workplace.
What's In It For You?
The opportunity to help start something from the ground floor. Use your skills and experience to make a huge impact with immediate effect and have your voice listened to and valued.
- 1.0 FTE Mon - Fri
- $105k to $127k salary band (depending on experience)
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment with approachable and supportive management
- Attractive annual salary plus incentive bonus
- Annual remuneration reviews
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Employee benefits and retail discounts
- Opportunities to attend regional networking events
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.