About The Role
The primary purpose of the role is to successfully manage the entire sales cycle of completed built homes all the while providing exceptional customer service and experience. You will be working across the North-west Auckland region as part of a high performing New Home Consultant sales team.
The role will require you to work weekends, with 2 days off during the week (either Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday/Friday).
- On Monday’s the team are all together in the North Branch office for internal meetings & cross collaboration opportunities
- You will be meeting and conversing with buyers, managing enquiries calling outbound leads, conducting site visits, managing building reports and staging.
- Managing buyers through the housing buying process right through to the signing of sales & purchase agreement.
- On weekends you will be stationed in a showroom, helping customers with their house enquiries, understanding their needs and expectations to deliver optimal experience.
Skills & Experience
- Experience – This is an ideal opportunity for someone wither already operating in industry, a real estate agent looking for change or a motivated salesperson with an outstanding customer centric approach to sales.
- Relationship Management & Customer Experience – Will have high level interpersonal abilities, with the capability to adapt and form relationships with people at all levels and all walks of life. You will be passionate about creating incredible customer experiences throughput the house buying process.
- Culture fit – You will collaborative and a team player, an uplifting and optimistic addition. Someone who is supportive and helps their colleagues when required as they will return the favour.
- Well Rounded Sales Skillset – You will have strong ability to take control of the sales process and deal, can effectively understand customer needs to successfully align them to their ideal home.
This is a passionate, close-knit, and hard-working team who take pride in the experience they provide to their buyers. They are a motivated, high performing and supportive team who work collaboratively together to achieve their shared goals.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.