First up, here is why you'll love life at our company:
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer opportunities to learn and develop, modern offices, flexible working and a supportive team environment
- We're a fast-moving company - there are lots of exciting projects and initiatives on the go, and no two days are the same
- Work alongside the best in the industry, in one of our core business areas that’s future-focused and evolving with our customers' needs
- We're a team that loves what we do, and are proud to represent the Company. We work hard, but love celebrating our successes
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Write, research or procure content in line with the B2B content strategy including articles, blogs, emails, newsletters, video storyboards and social media posts
- Work closely with other marketing team members to deliver our B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase customer engagement, revenue, product adoption and/or inventory
- Manage, attend and deliver our B2B webinars and events, ensuring the company brand is memorable
- Execute and deliver effective B2B tactical emails and newsletters
- Monitor and evaluate content regularly to understand what is working, content gaps and how our content can be improved
- Work with our media agency and social team to push content to key audiences
Here's what you'll bring to our team:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Solid experience writing engaging content
- Experience in creating and implementing B2B marketing campaigns that drive revenue, product adoption, engagement or inventory
- Ideally have knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices in B2B/trade marketing and measurement
- Ideally have experience in creating detailed content calendars, social strategies and implementing content strategies
- Experience using content and marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Content Stack or SEMRush is a bonus
This New Zealand Employer is an INZ accredited employer.
This New Zealand Employer truly values diversity and embraces a flexible workplace where people are encouraged to achieve their potential.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.