We have over 650,000 visitors to our site each day. We're about connecting Kiwis to create the life they want.
Our mission is to connect more Kiwis with New Zealand employers than anywhere else. We are massively proud of where we've come from and pretty excited about what's in store for the future.
Here's a snapshot of what we can offer you:
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer competitive commission, wellness leave, office perks, home office and phone allowance and a bunch of other good stuff
- A chance to contribute your creative ideas and grow with a homegrown organisation that cares about its people and customers
- You'll join a high-performing, yet relaxed team, that loves celebrating their successes
- We're serious about offering you professional development opportunities and will work hard with you to achieve these
Here's some of what you can expect in this role:
- As a desk-based Business Development Manager your role will be to bring in new business and maximise the revenue opportunities
- You'll be outbound calling and selling the full company suite of products to business customers in different sectors
- You'll create and build great relationships with clients, new and old, getting to know the ins and outs of their businesses and learning how to best help them achieve results
- You'll be an employment market expert, diving into our data to provide next-level market info to your clients
- You'll contribute to a winning team by bringing your unique streak of brilliance to internal meetings, workshops and daily conversation
Here's what you'll bring to our team:
- A background in outbound sales or similar roles
- Cold calling experience is a big plus, as you’ll be using this method to drive client growth contact along with other platforms like Google Meet
- A great attitude - you'll have tonnes of patience and positive vibes for our customers
- The ability to prioritise and self-start in a fast-paced environment
- You're a team player who shares ideas and contributes to team goals and objectives
- We are looking for a hunter, a networker and a relationship builder. You’ll be someone who has a strong sense of responsibility to develop revenue and account profitability
This New Zealand Employer is an INZ accredited employer. Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, this includes holding a valid work visa. This New Zealand Employer truly values diversity and embraces a flexible workplace where people are encouraged to achieve their potential.
don’t have a work visa?
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.