We are specifically looking for someone with Product Owner or Business Analyst experience, even better if you've spent some time as a Scrum Master. Our Delivery roles are hybrid roles, bridging the gap between Product and Engineering. You'll be hands-on, in a development team (squad), helping them to break down and refine requirements, deliver great products and customer delight, and work closely with the Product team to form the quarterly roadmap.
Here's a snapshot of what we can offer you:
- You'll lead talented cross-functional squads across exciting initiatives, and will be an influential member of the Engineering practice within Trade Me
- We encourage creative and innovative approaches and provide plenty of opportunities to put your imagination to the test
- You'll be part of our transition towards modern technologies and platforms
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer flexible working, bonuses, wellness leave, modern offices with all the amenities, plus a bunch of other good stuff
Here's what you can expect to do in this role:
- Improve and accelerate the delivery of value to customers
- Support product and engineering to work together effectively and efficiently
- Bring knowledge of a range of Agile methodologies and practices to the team helping to maximise the value in how they deliver
- Support teams to remove roadblocks to success
- Project management of squad outcomes against quarterly product roadmaps
- You'll hold a high level of responsibility, including communicating progress to key stakeholders
Here's what you'll bring to our team:
- Experience in leading technical teams to deliver great outcomes
- Good understanding of engineering and design practices for the full software development lifecycle, across the web and mobile technologies
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Skills in project and stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills where you can relate to people at all levels of an organisation
- Positive solutions-focused attitude
This New Zealand Employer is an INZ accredited employer. Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, this includes holding a valid work visa. This New Zealand Employer truly values diversity and embraces a flexible workplace where people are encouraged to achieve their potential.
This role is covered by the company's COVID-19 policy and will require you to hold a current My Vaccine Pass prior to commencing work. This information will be captured as part of the pre-employment process.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.