About the company:
This New Zealand employer is apart of an international federation of communities and has become an international movement within 100+ communities throughout the world. They work closely with people with and without intellectual disabilities committing to making known the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities all over the world.
Do you have an openness to community life, a desire to build meaningful relationships with people who have intellectual disabilities and a willingness to live and work alongside people who are different from you? Then you might just be the candidate we are looking for.
What you will do:
- Ensure that the homes are comfortable, sustainable, and beautiful places to live and belong
- Helps foster healthy ways to live-out the company's Identity and Mission statements and Charter in our own unique context in Aotearoa
- Helps to ensure that we’re meeting MoH standards in terms of what it means to be a residential service provider for those with intellectual disabilities (specifically related to quality control aspects)
- Ensures the health and wellbeing of Core Members through education, supervision and collaboration around health and medical issues
- Participate in planning for appropriate supports and services to meet the ever-changing needs of Core Members and the Assistants who support them.
What we are looking for:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Experience supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, formally or informally
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Leadership Experience in a not-for-profit environment preferred
- Police check including vulnerable sector screening required
- Some weekend and evening availability may be required from time to time
Job Reference Code: o7RTd4
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.