We have an opportunity for a Digital Performance Manager to join our team. Based in either Wellington or Auckland this is a unique chance to gain big brand experience and take our customers on a new journey.
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- You'll own our key performance channels focusing on SEM - from strategy to execution, you’ll optimise and measure all campaigns across mobile, desktop and Google shopping to drive conversion
- You'll optimise paid search campaigns and Google Shopping with a focus on continuous improvement
- You'll build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal teams and external agencies to maximise the effectiveness of campaign performance
- As the performance guru, you’ll lead and influence digital platform changes with technical teams to benefit SEM and other channels like Facebook and provide best practice advice.
So far so good? What we're looking for is:
- You are a performance media specialist who is data-driven, with a genuine desire to deliver results
- You have proven experience managing large paid search accounts and retail experience is a real advantage here
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role with demonstrated experience using any of the following tools: Google Adwords; Google Merchant Center, SA360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- You're a great communicator and collaborator who actively contributes to maintaining a positive team and work culture
- You are results-driven
Here's why you'll love life at our company as our new Digital Performance Manager:
- We are a Google premier partner and can offer you the exposure that you won't find anywhere else in the country
- You will enjoy working on complex accounts where you will see how the results of your efforts directly impact the bottom line.
- You'll work within a broad marketing context with opportunities to develop your experience in other marketing channels and end to end customer experience
- We want you to succeed here and offer a great work environment, including flexible work arrangements, bonuses, wellness leave, plus a bunch of other good stuff
We're a vibrant, and dynamic place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. If this is the challenge you're looking for, contact NZIC now.
don’t have a work visa?
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.