This role champions customer acquisition and data & insights. Your mission is to deliver smarter targeted cross-channel communication strategies that will deliver tangible revenue results in the fast-paced and competitive world of fashion retail.
Make no mistake this is a pivotal and growth-orientated role that requires an intelligent and driven person. Day-to-day you will deliver a richer CRM strategy, with a particular focus on customer lifecycle development, automation and personalisation of key customer interactions, identifying market trends and developing new insights from campaigns, reporting on all performance and recommending new strategies to optimise customer acquisition, value, and retention. You will be considered the subject matter expert with all things CRM and customer acquisition, working closely with the Head of Marketing and the Ecommerce Manager. You will have no direct reports, so you will not only manage strategy but also execution.
Are you ready for change and want to join a company that’s truly innovative and progressive in the way it interacts with its audience? You’ll be a natural when it comes to big data, digital customers, integrated marketing principles, and identifying key trends and insights to deliver impactful experiences for customers.
Ready to step up in 2024? Want to join a NZ fashion brand with an already strong multi-national presence? Make sure to contact your job search specialist!
This employer is looking for a CRM Specialist experienced in:
- CRM, acquisition & retention marketing, e-commerce, or loyalty centred marketing
- Hands-on experience working within CRM marketing software like Hubspot, Klaviyo, Emarsys or alike
- Fashion, retail, or consumer good industry experience is hugely advantageous (but not essential)
Some key responsibilities are:
- Champion CRM performance within the business
- Design and manage the CRM strategy
- Deliver a richer, smarter, personal and commercial outcome-focused customer experience
- Contribute to revenue growth target – leverage existing customers to grow online revenue
- Drive lead generation for new digital customers
- Customer lifecycle development, including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, and reacquisition campaign strategy
- Own and manage customer data & insights
- Automate and personalise interactions, campaigns and comms where possible
- Identify trends and develop new insights to refine and improve customer communications, behaviour, improve marketing performance, and customer engagement
- Develop CRM strategies for multiple customer touchpoints, including emails, automated campaigns, social media, ecommerce website, and in-store
Are you someone who is…
- Digital-first mindset
- Self-starter & focused multitasker
- Balanced blend of strategic and hands-on style
- Excels under pressure
- Team player & keen collaborator
- Wants to be part of world-class operation//team/brand
- Salary of $100k - $110k depending on experience
- Be part of an iconic and award-winning fashion brand
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.