About the company:
We are a premier conference hotel in the centre of New Zealand with easy access to some of the country's most stunning sites and activities.
Our team at our Hotel are dedicated to keeping excellence in what we do. Through a commitment to our people, we aim to exceed expectations and create an atmosphere where guests feel special. We are committed to the training and development of our staff. One of our key concepts is "Growing our People". This concept aims to develop people for further growth within the hospitality industry. Every opportunity will be given to assist in improving their work-related skills and industry knowledge and to enhance their personal development.
About the Job:
Our company is in search of a friendly and professional concierge to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of superb customer service.
The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients, and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, you should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes. Responsibilities would include:
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Help with the organisation of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate meetings.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the switchboard
- Minimum of 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude
- Skills in multitasking and good time management
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.