You’ll be working with a diverse team of fun-loving, problem-solvers on some great clients, and across the full spectrum of marketing automation, digital media, search and analytics, design and content. Partner closely with their team of multi-award winning and world-class creative thinkers and collaborate with their technology teams.
You’ll need to have agency or client experience. Be great with people and relationship building. Ability to direct the accounts you work on and have a bit of hustle about you.
YOUR ROLE IS TO:
- Provide marketing consultancy services to clients utlising a range of planning and proprietary models to help them
- Build and maintain effective executive client relationships that establish a trusted partner status and lead to long term client advocacy
- Partner with their clients, operating as an extension to their marketing team and strategise for growth, with quarterly objectives and tactics
- Deeply understand their client’s category, markets, customers and threats & opportunities with matching initiatives to ….
- Development of a tracked client pipeline of paid activity that exceeds 90-days of activity, and includes a long range view of transformative projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with the Heads of Departments, Project Delivery and key specialists to ensure programmes or work, campaigns and projects are delivered for maximum effectiveness and quality
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) - Effective results leading to happy clients
- Client Revenue - Exceeding agreed client targets
- Client Pipeline - 3x Opportunity compared to baseline targets
- Productivity - 80% time focus on supporting clients
- Cultural team contributor - OfficeVibe & Regular Peer 360 assessments
PLUS YOU WILL:
- Be a motivated team player in an 8 year old fast moving marketing services start up
- Driven and a self started, capable of working autonomously and as a team member
- Have strong attention to detail and understand that done can be better than perfect
- Play a key role and keep things simple, clever and impactful for their clients
- Bring a positive can-do attitude with a mindset of abundance
- Live and embody all core values
THE SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Broad knowledge of effective marketing principles and setting marketing strategies
- Understanding of agency workflow and core professional service processes
- Agency commercial acumen & ability to work with Pegasus or timesheet software equivalent
- Ability to proactively identify and develop workshop and new brief opportunities with clients to drive business outcomes
- Consultative sales skills with experience using a variety of models to support clients to drive impact within their key areas.
- Ability to direct and lead the client’s business, seeking ways to add new and innovative business value and create new opportunities
- The ability to have courageous conversations with all client contacts from Marketing Managers all the way through to C-Level Executives & GM’s
- Providing clear, transparent and persuasive communication with the client at all times, to ensure clients are confident in the work being delivered and the value it provides
- Exceptional active listening skills, to help accurately identify client needs and opportunities to help clients grow
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with both internal and external audiences
- Time management, prioritisation and self drive , quality execution and solid note taking.
- Powerful written & verbal communication skills
KEY ROLE EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 years of agency and/or marketing experience
- Experience within relevant industries (either client side or agency side) - Key categories Financial Services, Wealth, Automotive, Real Estate & Property Development
- Key experience within key disciplines - Creative, Media and/or Marketing Technology is valuable
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.