This employer is on the lookout for a hungry designer who’s put in the hard yards for 3 years and is ready to launch their career forward and learn from the best in the industry. This role sits in a growing, successful studio within an exciting global company (with heaps of recognisable brands).
The ideal candidate needs to have sound commercial experience within the FMCG sector and a solid understanding of ideating and developing creative concepts for new brands, brand extensions, and brand refreshes. This person should have a craft-focused design eye; able to take a brief from conception all the way to the finished mass production-ready status. Needless to say, you’ll be proficient in all things design; POS, brand, ideation, layout and last but not least, real-world FMCG packaging.
To be successful in this role you’ll be a blend of creative talent and hands-on execution. You’ll be a team player, self-motivated, and energised. The brand is fast paced, so you will need to be resilient, and able to work with a sense of urgency while paying careful attention to detail, all with a winning attitude.
If you like what you’ve read so far, take charge, step up your career, and contact your job search specialist!
They are looking for a specialist designer with:
- Min 3+ years working in a design agency
- Experience working in FMCG packaging design
- Proven client engagement abilities
Some responsibilities include…
- Ability to create and execute conceptual work
- Experience across various FMCG design touchpoints i.e. Instore and POS rollout
- In-depth understanding of the print process across all methods
- Efficient on the tools, and deadline-driven
- Organising file management with clear and detailed processes
- Confidence managing your own work pipeline to deliver projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills – ability to speak to clients, and forge good relationships
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
Are you someone who is…
- Passionate about seeing your work on shelves?
- Creative, with the technical expertise to back yourself?
- Strong communicator – verbal and written?
- Client-service focused?
- Salary $85,000 - $95,000 per annum + KiwiSaver
- Large, social studio
- Variety of large, well-known global brands
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.