We're building a happy and high-performing development community here so we encourage our employees to bring their diverse ideas and creativity to help foster that culture.
Here's a snapshot of the teams that are hiring and why you should join:
Mobile Platform team
We work with internal customers, improving the mobile developer experience across the company by continuously improving our Android and iOS platforms. We focus on all things mobile delivery related, including management of CI/CD pipelines, enabling new tooling such as Declarative UI, and rolling out and driving best practices.
Mobile Engineering team (Consumer Market)
Consumer and Marketplace group we're passionate about helping Kiwis create the life they want - whether it's the latest iPhone or a fridge for the new flat, we're helping connect our customers with what they want, when they want it, at the best price. Right now, we're changing the way Kiwis shop online by providing better information on shipping, better ways to show customers the products they're looking for, and better ways for buyers and sellers to communicate with each other. So if you want to be part of the biggest e-commerce transformation in NZ and part of an organisation that impacts millions of Kiwis every day, then we'd love to hear from you.
Mobile Engineering team (Classifieds)
The Classifieds group is in charge of managing the Property, Motors, and Jobs sides of the business. This means you'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of different products, features, and apps, and ultimately have a significant impact on our millions of users' day to day experiences.
What you'll bring to our team:
- You've got 5+ (senior) years'; 2+ years' (intermediate) or 1+ years' (Junior) and experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, native apps development environment and understand what's required to get the job done
- You're comfortable with Java and Kotlin
- Ideally you will have experience with Agile software development methodologies
- You want to ship code all the time and you get nervous if your code is sitting in a development branch for too long
- You're happiest when your work is out in the wild
- You love all things mobile and you're busting to be part of a team with a focus on the needs of the end-user
- You're passionate, have bright ideas and a plan to bring them to life!
In return we can offer a culture you can thrive in and benefits including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Incentive scheme
- Offices with all the trimmings
- Wellness leave
- Flexible working arrangements to fit your lifestyle
- Home office allowance
- Discounted insurances
- Other unique perks to enjoy
Please let us know in your cover letter what your preferred role would be or if you are open to multiple opportunities.
This New Zealand Employer is an INZ accredited employer. Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, this includes holding a valid work visa. This New Zealand Employer truly values diversity and embraces a flexible workplace where people are encouraged to achieve their potential.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.