Are you a looking for a job in New Zealand?
New Zealand businesses are looking for Glaziers, Roofers, Joiners, Building Surveyors, IT Specialists, Accountants.....
The following businesses are looking for skilled migrants and have asked us to list their job openings:
Viridian Glass is looking for qualified Glaziers & Glass Processors!
About the company: Viridian Glass is a leading provider of residential and commercial glass in New Zealand. Their glass services cover everything from energy efficient double glazing, shower screens, splashbacks, pool fences and balustrades through to our Euroglass premium fittings and installation.
Panel & Paint is looking for Painters!
Panel & Paint has asked us whether we have more experienced painters in our database as one of our visa clients has previously found employment in their company.
Metal Design Solutions is looking for qualified European Roofers & Sheet Metal Workers!
About the company: For over 15 years Metal Design Solutions Ltd has pioneered advances in the architectural metal industry installing Zinc Roofing / Copper Roofing / Stainless and Aluminium Roofing and wall Cladding. Metal Design Solutions Ltd’s work is now found in and around structures across New Zealand.
New Zealand's Family Friendly Physio Clinic is looking for Physios to join their team !
About the company: Based in the most fantastic corners of the world, Dee St Timaru Physiotherapy is a musculoskeletal physiotherapy and hand therapy clinic, which also provides vocational rehabilitation. The team’s core principles make the patient experience a happy and enjoyable one, and drive the culture that makes our Dee St Team unique. There are many opportunities to grow the business and high quality therapists, who are attracted to the ‘Dee St Philosophy’, are encouraged to join their innovative and dedicated team.
A current NZ Annual Practicing Certificate is required, which is part of the occupational registration process. Here at NZIC we can take care of this as part of your visa process.
Living Design in Nelson is looking for qualified joiners!
About the company: Living Design designs and manufactures bespoke high end European kitchens, bathrooms and furniture. We offer a comprehensive service including interior design, manufacturing and installation for our discerning clients.
Applicants must have a joiner apprenticeship and at least 5 years’ experience in the industry. They should have worked with veneers, solid timber and lacquered surfaces and ideally have experience with Perspex, Corian and moulded components. We would like to grow our team and offer training and development potentialities.
Alexander & Co require Building Surveyors to join their busy team!
- Great career progression
- Auckland and Christchurch offices
- Competitive remuneration package
- New Zealand-wide work available
About the company: Alexander & Co. Ltd is a leader in building investigation and remediation, enclosure design, maintenance surveys and dispute resolution. We seek to employ building industry professionals to carry out building surveys, earthquake and weathertightness investigations forensic investigations, reporting and project monitoring
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to progress rapidly in your career, as we will develop you personally and professionally through our comprehensive career development program. There will also be scope for you to mentor and coach junior colleagues.
The successful candidate will preferably hold a degree in Building Surveying or another tertiary qualification in a construction or design-related discipline.
NZIBS and/or RICS membership is desirable but not essential.
You must possess a client service work ethic, a desire to learn, good problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
International Student Coordinator
Study Nelson Ltd is an International Education Agency bringing young people from Europe to New Zealand for exceptional international education experiences.
We are seeking a native German speaking individual to coordinate a care programme for international secondary school students.
Tasks will include:
- introductory seminars and activities,
- prepare and advise students and their parents prior to their stay in NZ,
- support work with students, including communication and liaison with parents in a German speaking country,
- communication & liaison with schools and host families in New Zealand,
- administrative tasks and database management,
The International Student Coordinator will be an enthusiastic and fun person with a well-developed common sense who brings loads of initiative and energy to the role.
It is vital that you genuinely enjoy relating to people, especially teenagers and their parents.
At the same time the role requires administrative competencies, the ability to multi-task and highly developed attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be working within our team of dedicated professionals and will have the following skills and attributes:
- Must be German speaker at native speaker level with fluent English skills (both spoken and written),
- Experience in international education, work with teenagers, teaching or social work,
- A formal qualification in an education based or social profession would be an advantage,
- In-depth experiences with the German and the New Zealand education system,
- Highly organised team player with energy, initiative and drive,
- Sound administration skills,
- Competent in using social media programmes (Facebook, Instagram etc),
- Outstanding communication skills & the ability to relate easily to teenagers and adults alike,
- Must be able to work outside office hours and travel at times.
We'd like to hear from you if you tick all the above boxes and are committed to living in Nelson for the long term.
Please send your email and cover letter to [email protected].
Fill in our Free Assessment form if you think you have the right skills and mention the position you are interested in in the comment box. We will then put you in touch with the New Zealand employer!
Read more about working in New Zealand
- Find out how our Job Search Program will boost your search for a job in New Zealand.
- Can we guarantee you that you will find a job in New Zealand?
- What is the next step once you have a job offer?
- If you want to work, you will need a visa.
- Skill shortages in New Zealand.
Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category? Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide.
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Ask our Job Search Professionals
If you want to find out more about finding a job in New Zealand, contact Katrin Schottke, Job Search Manager at NZIC.Ask Katrin for a Free Assessment