How can you find an Accredited Employer and what does that mean for you?
If you can get a job offer from an accredited employer the visa application process will be a lot easier.
View the Accredited Employers List
Immigration publishes a list of Accredited Employers on their website.
The list currently contains 604 accredited employers. It shows the name of their organisation, industry and website domains and has a search function to make it easier for you to find an accredited employer.
To find an accredited employer in your area of expertise visit the INZ website: Accredited Employers List.
Do you want to work for an Accredited Employer?
Ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers how you can apply for the right visa that allows you to work for an Accredited Employer.
Are you a New Zealand employer looking for skilled migrants?
If you are a New Zealand employer wanting to attract skilled professionals from overseas, ask us how we can help you become an Accredited Employer.
Find out more about working in New Zealand:
- Get powerful Job Search Assistance
- Can we guarantee you that you will find a job in New Zealand if you are using our Job Search Service?
- Can you come to New Zealand to look for a job?
- Will you be able to find a job if you do not have a visa yet?
- Nailing the Job Interview
- What is the next step once you have a job offer?
- Skill shortages in New Zealand
- How much will you be able to earn?
- Your job must be "skilled" to give you points
Ask our Job Search Professionals
If you want to find out more about finding a job in New Zealand, contact Katrin Schottke, Job Search Manager at NZIC.Ask Katrin for a Free Assessment