Get powerful Immigration Assistance: Our Fusion of Visa and Job Search Services!
Visa Assistance - Job Search Support - Business and Investor Advice
Our unique and powerful Service Fusion takes the term Immigration Assistance to a whole new level!
When working with us on your move to New Zealand you will get the best all-round immigration support you can wish for - all from under one umbrella.
The visa application process is complex and liaising with Immigration New Zealand and other authorities involved in your process can be daunting.
Many of our clients have confirmed that they would have found it difficult to navigate this process without expert assistance.
They will manage your visa application process and take care of all visa related formalities for you.
Are you unsure whether finding a job or running a business is your best way forward?
Choosing the right visa type and submitting a perfect visa application is vital for the success of your visa process.
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers will listen to your plans for New Zealand and give you the necessary background information for your decision on whether a Skilled Migrant visa or a Business Visa is the best option for you.
Our Job Search Service provides our clients with the deciding boost when looking for skilled employment in New Zealand!
This program has been developed constantly over the past 10 years and we are now providing comprehensive and targeted individual job search assistance for immigrants to New Zealand from start to finish.
We will not only provide you with some general advice or a template for your CV and cover letter, but actively build your profile to represent your professional skills in the best light possible.
But our support does not end there:
Our team of Job Search Professionals will go the extra mile for you by coaching and supporting you during your entire job search journey and evaluating employer and recruiter feedback to optimise the active phase of your job hunt in New Zealand.
It works for our clients: On average 9 out of 10 of our job search clients manage to secure employment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and our Job Search Professionals will tie both aspects of your migration process together and provide the ultimate solution for your migration requirements, a perfect Service Fusion:
- The Licensed Immigration Advisers work hand in hand with our in-house Job Search Professionals on a daily basis, here in our office in New Zealand. They liaise with your New Zealand employer to facilitate your work visa and enable you to start working.
- Your Job Search Team will liaise with your Licensed Immigration Adviser throughout your process to ensure that your job search is aligned with your visa application at all times.
Your New Zealand employer will experience the support from both service divisions and can rest assured that you are the best candidate for the job vacancy.
We only work with clients who have been carefully pre-approved by our Licensed Immigration Advisers as well as our Job Search Professionals.
- Right from the start of our cooperation you can be assured that we believe in the successful outcome of your immigration.
- We will identify any potential risks or hurdles and develop a strategy on how we are going to overcome them with you.
- You will have transparency throughout the process.
- Our fees are fixed right from the start.
To prove our commitment to your success our fees are vastly success based!
The feedback we have received from our clients over the years speaks for itself.
"Hi Julia,Thank you and the whole team for the great job. Frankly, I still cannot get how you did your "magic". Thank you for all your efforts, professional advice and, of course, for your patience with us. :) Regards, S." More feedback from our clients.
To find out if our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Employment Specialists pre-assess you as a successful candidate, we highly recommend that you ask us for a comprehensive professional assessment of your chances.
Read more about immigrating to New Zealand:
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim points for your work experience?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Ask us for a Free Professional Assessment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals will assess your chances and let you know how you can start your migration process.