New Zealand has different types of visas, depending on how long you want to stay, longterm or for a shorter time.
If you want to start a new life in New Zealand you will need a resident visa. If you only want to stay in New Zealand for a limited time, a temporary visa will be right for you.
Apply for a Permanent Resident Visa:
- The Skilled Migrant Category
- Business and Investor Migration
- Family Migration
- Residence from Work
- Employee of a Relocating Business
Apply for a Temporary Visa:
Apply for New Zealand Citizenship:
If you already are a New Zealand resident you might be eligible to apply for New Zealand Citizenship.
But it does not stop there: New Zealand`s immigration regulations are complex and in most cases your visa application will depend on specific additional requirements:
- Skilled Migrant Policy: an offer of employment
- Entrepreneur Visas: running a business
- Investor visas: placing an investment
- Family visas: having close family connections
- Study visas: a place with an education provider
- Working Holiday Visas: from participating country
To ensure that every aspect of your migration process is covered, we are working as a team of Licensed Immigration Advisers and Employment and Business Specialists, providing the comprehensive assistance you will need to make your migration a success.
Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category? Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide!
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Read more about moving to New Zealand:
Brauchen Sie ein Visum für Neuseeland?
Unsere erfahrene Einwanderungsberaterin Julia Cooke berät Sie gerne bei der Beantragung des für Ihre Pläne am besten geeigneten Visums. Fragen Sie sie nach einer kostenlosen Chancenbewerbung!Ask Julia for a Free Assessment