Licensed Immigration Advisers
Professional registration is compulsory for Immigration Advisers, whether they are working in New Zealand or anywhere else in the world.
The New Zealand Immigration Authority, Immigration New Zealand does not accept visa applications from advisers who are not licensed by the IAA.
The Immigration Advisers Authority fully licenses our Immigration Advisers.
Each year they go through a strict process to have their licenses renewed by the Authority.
Dr Carsten Hallwass
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Licence Number: 200900212
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Provisional Licence Number: 201800790
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Provisional Licence Number: 202000093
The Immigration Advisers Authority, IAA
The Authority cannot help you with your visa application, but it ensures that
- only suitable people are licensed to provide immigration advice
- keeps a public register of licensed immigration advisers
- develops and maintains competency standards and a code of conduct for licensed advisers
- investigates and takes enforcement action against offences against the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007, such as providing advice when neither licensed nor exempt
- receives complaints against licensed immigration advisers, and, if appropriate, refers them to the Immigration Advisers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal who will hear the complaint and may impose sanctions.
The Licensed Immigration Advisers Code of Conduct
The code of conduct ensures that your licensed immigration adviser will:
- show you evidence that they are licensed
- be honest, professional, diligent and respectful
- conduct themselves with due care and promptly
- provide you with objective advice
- declare any conflicts of interest, including any commission they will receive, and seek your approval to continue to act for you
- provide you with a written agreement for you to sign before any work is started which sets out the services to offer and the fees
- charges fees that are fair and reasonable
- provide you with invoices with full descriptions of what the fees relate to
- let you know when your application has been lodged and provide you with on-going timely updates
- keep your documents safe and return them to you in a secure manner.
Before engaging an immigration adviser, you need to check whether the adviser is entitled to act for you. Immigration New Zealand will not process any visa applications presented by somebody who is not authorised to do so by the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007.
To check whether an adviser is licensed or exempt, look up the Authority's website: http://www.iaa.govt.nz
Wie stehen Ihre Chancen? Fragen Sie uns nach einer kostenlosen Chancenbewertung!
Unsere erfahrenen Einwanderungsberater und Jobsearch Spezialisten ermitteln gerne Ihre Chancen auf dem neuseeländischen Arbeitsmarkt und auf Erlangung der erforderlichen Visa und machen Ihnen einen Vorschlag für die Verwirklichung Ihrer Neuseelandpläne.