Points for Age
How many points will you get for your age?
The principal applicant can claim the following points for age in the Expression of Interest:
Evidence of your age
You can claim points for your age in your Expression of Interest without having to provide evidence at that stage, but you will have to provide evidence of your age when submitting your resident visa application.
Evidence of age may include but is not limited to, original or certified copies of:
- a birth certificate
- a passport or other travel document
- an identity card (from countries which require an identity card and where birth details must be confirmed before one is issued).
Principal applicants aged 56 and over will not be approved under the Skilled Migrant Category.
If you have already reached the age limit of the Skilled Migrant Category, you might still qualify for a resident visa for New Zealand.
Go back to our Quick Self-Check Guide.
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- How can you get help with finding a job?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Wie stehen Ihre Chancen? Fragen Sie uns nach einer kostenlosen Chancenbewertung!
Unsere erfahrenen Einwanderungsberater und Jobsearch Spezialisten ermitteln gerne Ihre Chancen auf dem neuseeländischen Arbeitsmarkt und auf Erlangung der erforderlichen Visa und machen Ihnen einen Vorschlag für die Verwirklichung Ihrer Neuseelandpläne.