Finding a job will most likely be one of the most important stepping stones on your pathway to New Zealand, but looking for employment in a new country is a daunting task.
The solution: Our Job Search Program for Migrants!
To provide the best support possible for our clients we have developed our successful Job Search Program.
We will not simply offer you a one size fits all pre-fabricated job searcher package deal, but provide you with effective, tailored and active job search coaching:
"Best Job Search Service we could find in New Zealand!" L.M. - Portugal
"I suppose the best advice I was given was the revision of my CV, and cultural suggestions for my cover letter that I didn't realize were different in New Zealand than the United States."
"New Zealand Immigration Concepts was the only company that we could find with comprehensive job search assistance."
How are we going to boost your job search?
Our Job Search Professionals will partner with you in a creative process that will empower you to maximize your professional potential and find a job in New Zealand.
Individual coaching is the key to the success of your job search in New Zealand!
Our Job Search Professionals will work with you throughout your entire job search process.
- prepare you for the New Zealand job market;
- provide ongoing support and coaching;
- liaise with your New Zealand employer;
- liaise with and our Licensed Immigration Advisers to facilitate your work visa.
Our Job Search Professionals will provide you with
- a well developed job search strategy
- a tailored CV(resume) in New Zealand format - definitely no templates!
- a cover letter that can be fine tuned for each application for maximum impact
- local knowledge of the employment market
- knowledge of business etiquette
- interview tips (recommended reading: The 28 best interview replies!)
- tactics for accessing the Hidden Job Market
But our support for you does not end here. Another reason why our Job Search Program is so powerful:
Please note: We want you be to realistic about your move!
Of course not!
The success of your job search will depend on how well we will be able to cooperate with you. We need your help to help you!
Why working with us will save you money:
A typical migrant concern:
"Hi Katrin, I am concerned about going to New Zealand with no work lined up, because I would burn through my reserves pretty fast. I would need the assurance of knowing that I am able to work and earn in the local currency. "
The solution: Our Job Search Program will speed up your job search.
Our Job Search Team will work on getting you through your job hunt as smoothly as possible, starting by getting you ready long before you even arrive in New Zealand.
Building a solid base for your arrival will enable you to hit the ground running and save a lot of time usually necessary for finding your feet in a new environment. Our continued support will then give you a further powerful boost for your job hunt, allowing you to get results faster and speed up your job search process.
This will not only save you money for hotels, travels to interviews etc, but it will also put you in a position to generate an income in New Zealand within the shortest time possible.
Our Job Search Team is here for you!
Feedback from our job search clients:
Thank you for all the effort that you and your team are putting into my dream.
I do not think that I was expecting all of this when I enrolled at first, but I am really excited and finally sure that the process ahead can only be 100% successful. Kind Regards, A.O."
It's really nice talking to you! I like your way of strategic thinking. The examples you showed me were just like vivid movies. You're right, there're definitely a variety of ways of approaching jobs. Who knows which channel will get me through!
I'll adapt myself and restart again!
Thanks for your help, it's really beneficial for me!
I hope someday I have the chance to meet you in person!
Kind regards, L."
Wow, nice work on the CV, if this crossed my desk I would strongly consider hiring myself."
"Dear Anna, Wow! You made my CV look incredible. Thank you!"
"Thanks Julia, my application for my Work Visa has been accepted within only 3 days!"
"The CV looks great, thank you. Exactly the same with the cover letter, it is perfect!
I am very happy with it and feel that it represents me really well!"
"All the tips and advice that you have given us have been fantastic. It has really helped to ease any uncertainties."
"Hey Katrin,Thanks for my CV and cover letter. The difference to a German CV is huge! :)"
" Hi Katrin, We made it!! Many thanks for your work and your advice.
For sure you have made a difference for my perspective of the job search in New Zealand and I am glad you have been working with me!
Thank you for all the attention, for clarifying my doubts, the reports, the cover letter, supervising my CV and cheering me up from the very beginning! Cheers, Saul S."
"Thank you for your help in that journey! My job hunting has really been improved thanks to NZIC, and more specifically Katrin.
She was always by my side, giving me advice, working on my CV and Cover Letter and even correcting my English !
And then, thanks Julia, my application for my Work Visa has been accepted within only 3 days!
The great work done before has surely helped to achieve this quick positive result. NZIC are really professional and know what to do, when to do it and how to do it… That is so convenient and efficient! I’m still working with them for the next steps and would like to thank them again for their help and support.
Kind Regards, François B. IT Systems Engineer, France
The top 11 questions we are asked by migrants:
- Can you guarantee us that we will find a job in New Zealand if we are using our Job Search Service?
- Can I come to New Zealand to look for a job?
- Will I be able to find a job if you do not have a visa yet?
- How can I nail the Job Interview?
- What are the best interview replies?
- Can you explain the best tactics for accessing the Hidden Job Market?
- What is the next step once I have a job offer?
- How can I find an Accredited Employer?
- Are there any skill shortages in New Zealand?
- How much will I be able to earn?
- How can I make sure that my job will give me points for my EOI?
Are you eligible to work and live in New Zealand? Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide.
Read more about applying for New Zealand residency through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Find out about our proven track record: Happy Clients!
Wie stehen Ihre Chancen? Fragen Sie uns nach einer kostenlosen Chancenbewertung!
Unsere erfahrenen Einwanderungsberater und Jobsearch Spezialisten ermitteln gerne Ihre Chancen auf dem neuseeländischen Arbeitsmarkt und auf Erlangung der erforderlichen Visa und machen Ihnen einen Vorschlag für die Verwirklichung Ihrer Neuseelandpläne.