What are the Key Benefits for applicants under the Entrepreneur Policies?
There are a number of advantages for applicants who choose to apply for an Entrepreneur Work Visa in comparison to other visa types:
• Low minimum investment of NZ $ 100,000 required (which can be waived in certain constellations)
• Your business can be located anywhere in New Zealand
• You can chose a business that matches your entrepreneurial background
• You can either buy an existing business or set one up from scratch
• Your partner will obtain an open Work Visa that entitles him/her to work for any business in New Zealand
• Your partner can also be self employed
• Primary and secondary school children will be classified as domestic students, so that high international student fees can be avoided.
Find out more about Business Visas:
- Entrepreneur Work & Residence Visas
- Policy Summary
- Key Requirements
- Businesses for sale in New Zealand
Ask our Licensed Immigration Adviser Dr. Carsten Hallwass whether you qualify and which Business or Investor Visa is right for you.
Email Dr. Carsten Hallwass : [email protected]
Ask our Business and Investor Migration Expert
If you want to find out more about establishing your own business in New Zealand, contact Dr. Carsten Hallwass, the Business and Investor Migration Adviser at NZIC.Ask Dr.Carsten Hallwass for a Free Assessment