New Zealand’s highly innovative Tech Sector is growing rapidly. This has substantially raised the need for UX/UI Designers and SEO Specialists.
Our Job Search Team is looking for UX/UI Designers and SEO Specialists. Send us your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Demand for UX/UI Designers and SEO Specialists in New Zealand is currently so high that employers have needed to look at recruiting overseas. This is due to:
- A growing awareness of the importance of user-friendly websites and apps for businesses;
- The significant number of outdated websites that need redesigning to be mobile-friendly, dynamic and competitive;
- Increasing numbers of organisations shifting services and systems online;
- The number of website designers and SEO professionals has grown at a slower pace than demand, creating a significant gap and big opportunities for experienced overseas professionals.
UI/UX Designers and SEO Specialists work for a variety of employers. Your new job could be at:
- A government department;
- An online Marketing Agency;
- A large retailer, service organisation or bank;
- You could also choose to be self-employed and work on a contract basis once you have secured your resident visa for New Zealand.
If you have:
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design and design tools and/or SEO;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including project managers, product managers, business analysts, developers and technical leads.
Get in contact with us and start your migration process to New Zealand, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Job Search Assistance
If you want to find out what it takes to find a job in New Zealand, ask our Job Search Coach Jannie Allen for a Free Assessment.Free Assesment