Apply for the right visa for New Zealand with the support of our experienced Licensed Immigration Advisers Dr. Carsten Hallwass and Julia Cooke
"I asked you to assist me in obtaining a work visa with the eventual goal of obtaining residency and citizenship in New Zealand. The process took roughly 6 months and I am very happy with the service that I received. I would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending your services to anyone planning to relocate to New Zealand. The service provided was both efficient and very professional." Dan H.
Viviana Z. has recommended your work as Licensed New Zealand Immigration Adviser at New Zealand Immigration Concepts Ltd.
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
Details of the Recommendation: "Julia has been a reference throughout my family's immigration project. She always presented professionally all the alternatives, supported us, maintained contact with our future employer and followed the bureaucratic process with Immigration. We need to thank her for making our project a success!"
Service Category: Immigration Adviser
Year first hired: 2013
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
The type of visa you will need depends on your plans for New Zealand.
Do you want to
- find a job in New Zealand?
- start your own business?
- invest funds in New Zealand?
- study in New Zealand?
- join your partner or family in New Zealand?
- work and travel in New Zealand?
- visit New Zealand as a tourist?
- retire in New Zealand?
Also, if you want to stay in New Zealand for a limited time only, a temporary visa will be right for you, but if you would like to stay longer and start a new life in New Zealand you will need a resident visa.
Different pathways to choose from when applying for a Permanent Resident Visa:
- Skilled Migrant Category
- Business Migration and Investor Migration
- Family Migration
- Residence from Work
Your options when applying for a Temporary Visa:
- Visitor Visa
- Work Visa
- Partnership Work
- Study Visa
- Working Holiday Visa
- Silver Fern Visa
- Temporary Retirement
If you already are a New Zealand resident you might be eligible to apply for New Zealand Citizenship.
On our website we are going to explain the different visa types and let you know their requirements to give you a first overview.
However, New Zealand´s immigration regulations are complex and in most cases your visa application will depend on further conditions such as
- getting an offer of employment
- running a business
- having close family connections in New Zealand
- placing an investment.
To ensure that every aspect of your migration process is covered we are working as a team of Licensed Immigration Advisers, Employment and Business Specialists, providing the comprehensive assistance you will need to make your migration a success.
Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category?
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident
- How can you get help with finding a job?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Do you have to be registered to be able to work in your profession in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
- Business and Investor Visas
- Key requirements of Entrepreneur Work and Residence Visas
- Investor Visas
Ask our Licensed Immigration Adviser Julia Cooke if you want to find out what it takes for you to apply for the right visa for New Zealand.
Email Julia Cooke: JC@new-zealand-immigration.com