The type of visa you will need depends on your plans for New Zealand.
Do you want to
- find a job in New Zealand?
- start your own business?
- invest funds in New Zealand?
- study in New Zealand?
- join your partner or family in New Zealand?
- work and travel in New Zealand?
- visit New Zealand as a tourist?
- retire in New Zealand?
If you want to stay in New Zealand for a limited time only, a temporary visa will be right for you, but if you would like to stay longer and start a new life in New Zealand you will need a resident visa.
On our website we are going to explain the different visa types and let you know their requirements to give you an overview.
However, New Zealand´s immigration regulations are complex and in most cases your visa application will depend on further conditions such as an offer of employment, the running of a business, family connections in New Zealand or on placing an investment.
This is why we are working as a team of Licensed Immigration Advisers, Employment and Business Specialists to ensure that every aspect of your migration process is covered.
Different pathways to choose from when applying for a Permanent Resident Visa:
- Skilled Migrant Category
- Business Migration and Investor Migration
- Family Migration
- Residence from Work
Your options when applying for a Temporary Visa:
- Visitor Visa
- Work Visa
- Partnership Work
- Study Visa
- Working Holiday Visa
- Silver Fern Visa
- Temporary Retirement
If you already are a New Zealand resident you might be able to apply for New Zealand Citizenship.
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers will let you know which type of visa you will need to turn your plans for New Zealand into reality and guide you through your visa application process.
Read more about becoming a New Zealand resident:
- Are you eligible for a resident visa under Skilled Migrant Category? Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide!
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Is your profession on one of the Skill Shortages Lists?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- How can you get help with finding a job?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?